November 2, 2012

Thankful day 1

I have so much to be thankful for that I thought I would blog about it. I have seen thankful journals on a few other blogs so I thought I would jump on it too.
Day 1
Today I am thankful for my Mom and Dad. I wouldn't be here without them and I certainly wouldn't be the person I am without them. They taught me so many lessons in life especially the value and importance of hard work. I am thankful that they picked up on my brother and I's differnt and unique personalities and helped us develop them and flourish them. They were always and still are always there for us. They knew when we were growing up when they need to be there to hold our hand and when to step back and watch us try from a distance. And what I love is we didn't always make it and it was okay and we learned from it.
Today I am thankful for my Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment