November 9, 2012

Thankful Day 9

Today I am thankful for one of my oldest, dearest friends, Amy. Today is her birthday and I won't even mention how old we are, but it is crazy to think we have been friends for more than 20 years. She still makes me laugh out loud. She is beautiful inside and out and an amazing woman of God. She has such great patience and faith. I look to her for advice on all my twin issues as she is a proud mommy of 4 with boy, girl twins as well.
I am thankful for all of the fun and crazy memories from junior high, high school, college, and now as a grown up. There are too many to write about and too many that can get me in trouble. I will always think of Amy when I drink my favorite 7-eleven slurpee. Oh what trouble we use to get into.
I look forward to many more memories and laughs with my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment