November 15, 2012

Thankful day 15

Today I had a special treat - I met up with my amazing friend Heather for dinner. It is so hard with our full time jobs and kiddos for us to find time to get together. I am thankful for my good friend that I met in college. I owe a lot to her. She introduced me to the love of my life. If it wasn't for Heather and Mike  I might not be married to Chris.
On a side note I have to share a sweet story:
When I was in high school my dad came home and told me all about this high school boy that he met downtown. He thought he was the GREATEST. He couldn't get over how polite, hardworking, and caring he was. At the time I was dating someone, but my Dad kept dropping hints that he just really liked this kid and wants me to just go down and say hi. Well it turns out that polite and hardworking kid was Chris. How funny that before I even met Chris my dad had me all set up with him. I think that is just so sweet. I love that my dad knew me so well to know that I would fall in love with Chris. It took me a while to find him, but I am glad I was patient and waited for just the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment