November 8, 2012

Thankful Day 8

Today I am thankful that I get to raise my kids near a lot of family members.  I love that I was able to grow up near so much family. I am so thankful that Chris and I are able to raise our kids near our families. It is a real blessing to have so much family in town. I love that the kids have aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, great grandmas, and even a great grandpa just minutes away. All of them are such an important part of my life and the kids. I am pretty lucky that for my kids to see their Grandma and Grandpa  or Nonie and Papa  we just have to hop in the car and drive down the road instead of hop on an airplane. Feeling very blessed that we have all been able to stay so close together. JD and Rachele will be moving soon to Arizona - I am heartbroken, but I am excited for vacations to Arizona and for Skype dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment