November 5, 2012

Better Late Than Never


The disappearance of the office has put a tamper on my blogging with pictures. I normally do my blogging late in the evening after the kids are asleep and now my computer is in the room with one of my sweet sleeping Caden. So for now my blogging will have to take place on my phone and randomly when I can sneak in the office to post a picture, I will. 


A few weeks ago we did our annual trip to beautiful Wheatland, to visit Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. I have to admit that a few years ago when the husband suggested we drive an hour and half to go to a pumpkin farm I was skeptical.  Between the zip line, hay rides to the pumpkin field, corn dogs, pig races, petting farm, barn slide, mountain slide, pig races (which are so corny, but the kids get a kick out of), the delish apple pie, and pony rides I was hooked.
Uncle Gabe treated the kids to pony rides. 


Emmeline was in love with her pony

We now go every year with the Great Nana from Yuba City. She loves watching the kids have so much fun on the farm. This year we talked the DeTar's into making the long trek to Wheatland with us. Despite the HUGE crowd the kids had a blast and we lucked out with perfect fall weather. I am looking forward to our trip next year and if I forget hopefully someone will remind me that taking a day off during the week is a must for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment