November 11, 2012

Thankful day 11

Today I am thankful for my bestie Tiffani and her amazing family.
The DeTars came over for some sauce and meatballs tonight. It was perfect fall weather to have sauce simmering on the stove all day. The kids had so much fun chasing, building forts, and learning some fun new tricks like opening the front windows - thanks Uncle Gabe.  I remember all the fun that we had pre kids with just our husbands, but I love our time together now with our families. We don't get together as much as I would like, but when we do we have fun. It is so much fun to see the kids all together. My kiddos love their Aunt Tiffi, Uncle Gabe, and baby Wesley or as Caden says Baby Wes-e-ley ( I need to record it - it's cute).
Thankful for a great friend who will deal with my crazy schedule and will do crafting late at night after I get my kids down and will chat on the phone while I am driving home. I am even more thankful to have such a great friend with an enormous and giving heart. She loves my kids and my family so much.

We love the DeTar family and are so thankful for them.

1 comment:

  1. You make it so easy to be your best friend!!!! Thanks for always being amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete