October 31, 2012

Andy's Toys

Happy Halloween from all of Andy's Toys!


This year we dressed up in a Toy Story theme. We love that we talked the DeTars into joining us. Here is a run down of who everyone was this year:
Caden-Buzz Lightyear
Emmeline - Jesse
Jackson - Green martin
Tiffani and I - Potato heads
Gabe - Green Army Man
Chris - Evil Emperor Zurg ( I know a little over the top and scary!)

The kids had so much fun trick or treating downtown. I forgot to snap a picture, but runny nose and all Jackson sat in "Andy's Toy Box" and was a trooper. We even managed to hit a couple houses before the rain came down  poured on us. After a few houses we headed home to get our poor sick, tired, kids home.


How ADORABLE are these kids?!?!

You have to love the pool noodles from the Dollar Store. I think I need to do a blog post on all the uses of pool noodles.

We have the BEST husbands. What good sports they are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment