October 3, 2012

Graduation Day

This is such an exciting post!!! Today is graduation day for my sweet friend Melissa. She is graduating from chemo. She has been such an amazing and strong person through this whole journey. Her faith in God even through the hardest struggles has helped me focus and have faith for my Dad. Kind of ironic that she is finishing her journey with the "Big C" and today my Dad went into surgery for his.

I am so proud of my sweet friend for all of the courage,  grace, and strength she showed through all of this. I wish I could have been there to see her more.  I am itching to see her and give her a big hug. I hear that she may even be up to traveling to California soon for a visit. If she is not able to come out soon, I think I may just need to plan a quick trip to S.C. to go see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment