October 17, 2012

Treats

Today was a day full of treats.
Jackson was in heaven. Just as I was pulling up to Miss Cari's the garbage truck was at her house. He was one happy boy and could not stop waving.
The AMAZING Erin arranged for a fire truck and crew to come talk to our class. I was lucky enough to have a visit at school by two cute little boys who came to see the fire truck. Then the bestie brought me a Starbucks ice tea. After a long IEP meeting I came home to a clean house. I decided to treat myself to that. Let's see how long it will last with 3 little ones. To round out my day I opened the fridge to find dinner already made. Gram made us some delish enchiladas and rice.
I was one really spoiled girl today.

1 comment:

  1. And you deserve every ounce of spoiling!!!!! Yay for fun days!!!!

    ReplyDelete