March 16, 2013

Tweets

So I did it, I opened a Twitter account and an Instagram account. I spend the day trying to figure out Twitter and how you move your photos from Instagram to a twitter. I learned about # and tweeting.it is funny that our district and school have embraced and are encouraging Twitter. It is crazy that this is the direction that learning and schools are going. I always said I didn't want to be one of those old teachers who were not willing to change and keep up. So I officially feel old because I needed 6th graders to explain some of this to me on Friday. I think I already messed up my first Tweet, but posted a picture on Instagram. So in honor of my new Twitter account and some quick lessons from 6th graders I will finish my post with some hash tags. #feeling old # can't believe I tweet # old dog learns new trick

No comments:

Post a Comment