March 9, 2013

Soap, Shaving, and Sports Night

What a super busy day. I started out the day making some homemade laundry soap. We do a TON of laundry so after seeing a recipe on the web that would save us some pennies I was all for trying it. I will post the verdict on it and the recipe over at the other blog. If it works as good as it smells I'm going to be in LOVE.
Later today we headed to my parents to visit with my Dad and drop the kiddos off for a sleepover at Nama and Grandpa's. the kids were so excited they haven't stayed since Grandpa has been going thru treatment. They decided that tonight was the perfect night to have the kids help shave Grandpa's head. I think everyone was nervous of their reaction. The kids were not phased. They thought he looked just like their other Papa.
While they were busy playing at Nama's we headed to Vaca High's big event. I love going every year and seeing how much the Alumni and parents supports the school. It makes me wish I was a Bulldog.

No comments:

Post a Comment