March 2, 2013

Can you tell me how

my little guy can be turning 2? I am still in wonder of where the last two years went?


We lucked out and had beautiful weather for his party. I know I will not always be so lucky with this beautiful weather for a March birthday. It was so cute to see his buddies all getting so big. They are not babies anymore. They were all busy toddlers. I will blog a ton more about the party over at Teaspoons and Twine. Here are few of my favorite shots from the party.

Adult Party Favors



Emmeline at Hooper's Store
Wesley and Noah checking out Big Bird

Lizzy Bug and Wesley at Hooper's


It was time for me to snap his birthday photo at the time he was born I noticed he had sneaked a cookie off the table. The boy of few words sure is sneaky.
Notice the cookie in his hand - our little scavenger!


 Here is a little recap of Jackson this year:
Jackson has decided that he is going to do things at his own pace. This year he started walking. I was beginning to think he was going to be on my hip until high school. Funny how we stress about things as a Mom. He still is not a fan of talking (we are still looking into having his ears checked). Everyone tells me not to worry that he will talk soon enough and really why does he need to talk with an older brother and sister. Here are a few of his words: Mama, dada, Emmmme (precious - I need to record it), KK (Caden), Care-Care, Bri-Bri, Jack, Uh-Oh, yes, two, cars, cacker(cracker), but his two favorite words are NO and Beep (pacifier). He still is not a fan of meat and is my little vegetarian. He loves yogurt, grilled cheese, blueberries, strawberries, milk, and BREAD. He is for sure his Daddy's boy he loves bread. He loves his Buzz Lightyear and Woody toys most of all. He drags them EVERYWHERE. We have had a few Buzz Lightyear casualties of missing arms - don't worry we have lots of spares. We nicknamed Jackson scavenger. He tends to eat anything he can find all the time. He is our snacker. He doesn't care for dinner and his favorite meal is breakfast. He loves the short movie The Ballad of Nessie and loves his bedtime stories and cuddles with Mommy and Daddy. He is my best sleeper. He loves nap time and sleeps around 12 hours at night. Often we have to go in and check on him in the morning because he is content laying in bed playing with his toys. Poor child it is probably the only peaceful quiet time he gets. He is the best at playing hide and seek. He has given me a heart attack a few times because I couldn't find him and he is not quick to make a noise as a hint. He gives the most genuine hugs and kisses. We love him so much and we can not wait to see what he will get into this next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment