March 11, 2013

I can do anything for

100 days - right??? Well tomorrow we are starting our 100 day clean eating challenge. We are heading back to Aruba in July and I thought it was time to start getting for the trip. Last time we went to Aruba we prepped for the trip by doing P90X while I loved the results I didn't love how much time it took each day. So I thought I would try doing a better balance of light workouts and clean eating. I am also excited to get the kids back to eating a little better. While the kids eat pretty well and love their fruit, as they  got older they discovered the snack aisle. So I cleaned out the pantry this weekend and finished today to get all ready. I have to admit in the pantry I discovered my hidden Pepsi that I keep for those emergency moments. I couldn't let it go to waste so at 9:30 I decided to drink it and partake in my last thing of fruit snacks - and now I will be up all night. Good thing a mommy of 3 always has a long list of things to do.
While I am doing the full challenge of eating only "real food" I am going to have to be a little more leanent for the kids since they are not at our house every day. I have the menu board all set, the pantry stocked, and some freezer meals ready to go.  I am ready to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment