September 17, 2014

Happy Gas

After a few months of having a wiggly front tooth that just wouldn't come out and the adult tooth already in, it was time to go see Dr. Nutter. Caden was a rock star. Mom not so much. I got the evil eye twice and got pulled into the hallway once. I was trying to be honest with the questions Caden was asking and they want me to avoid and not draw attention to what they were going to do. I was a nervous wreck and watching was awful. I was soooo nervous that this was going to be all bad and an awful experience for Caden and then he got the happy gas. Wow!!! Can I buy some of that to have at home? I should have recorded him it was hysterical. He already doesn't have a filter well with the gas he has NO FILTER AT ALL. He would also just start to laugh at random times and was so relaxed. Even Jackson would look up at him and wonder what was going on? The dentist and his assistant were pros they tapped him on his head and wiggled his toes during the final pull to distract him. Mommy thought she might lose her lunch but I held it together and Caden was clueless of what they did. It turned out to be his best visit to the dentist. Again, can we buy that gas somewhere to keep at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment