September 2, 2014

First Day of Preschool

After many years of Jackson having to tag along at preschool drop off and pick up for Caden and Emmeline today was his day! He was so excited to go to school this morning. I was slightly nervous that we weren't going to make it out the door without a crazy costume or hat, but we managed to get out the door with Buzz. Before we headed to his class we snapped a few pictures and dropped off his brother and sister. 
He walked right into his class and started playing with the trains. He said bye right away and seemed unphased! I should be happy right??? That must be one of the bonuses of being kid #3. He totally broke 
my heart but I am proud of the confident little boy he is becoming. 
He was so excite to leave and tell me all about his day and his new friend. The friend happens to be a girl and they bonded instantly over her kitty cat dress. The tricky part will be explaining he doesn't get to go tomorrow when I take his brother and sister. So proud of the big boy he is becoming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment