September 13, 2014

Daddy Daughter Date

Football season is rough for the kids. They miss their Dad. We thought it might help if they each get a special date with daddy. Last year Emmeline was sad she didn't get to go to any of the Stanford football games so today was here day. She was so sad about going. She couldn't imagine being away from me all day long. I have to admit I was slightly worried about her going to the bathroom in a gross outhouse or men' room - but Dad it fantastic and I'm sure Emmeline remembered to wash with a lot of soap. I reassured her that this is her special day and Daddy has all sorts of stuff planned and made for you. 

She came home with a huge smile. She had a great time. She was spoiled. They reported that she watched the game and enjoyed coloring at her seat. She liked the band but told me Vaca High 's sparkly girls (drill team) is better than the Stanford cheerleaders. She also told me all about someone singing God Bless America which is her new favorite song to sing around the house. 
I love all the great memories she made today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment