June 8, 2014

That's a Wrap

Today was the final performance of Sleeping Beauty. I was worried after a long Friday and two performances on Saturday that she would be worn out and not up to performing today. She woke up and went to church and was counting down the hours until she could get back in costume and put the make- up on. It was still very weird for me to see her with what they call a "little make-up." She looked way to grown up with the blush, lip gloss, and mascara. She loved it all and loved performing. Sunday I was on stage with them in the back, but she had a huge audience just for her. Nama, Grandpa, Uncle Jon, Aunt Rachel, Esther, Uncle Danny, Aunt Sharon, Uncle J, and Aunt Cory were all there to see her. And from what I hear she spotted them in the audience and gave them a little wave on her way off stage. My sweet girl -so  proud of her confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment