June 27, 2014

Frozen

Tonight my Bestie came over to help me with a tub full of flowers for Dr. Chris's memorial. After our little disaster at Katie's wedding with wilted flowers I cranked up our AC to 63. I was going to make sure these flowers didn't have the same fate. After we assembled all 14 arrangements and two large arrangements we discovered the coldest spot happened to be in our room.
The flowers seem to be enjoying the nice cold air meanwhile I am walking around singing "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" and I come to bed to find this.
It really is freezing and feels like we are camping in the snow. Tiffani reminded me it isn't that cold and Chris assured me this is how cold normal people keep their house...what?!?! That is insane!!!
I'm headed to bed in sweats, a robe, and two pairs of socks ready to tackle a very hard day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment