April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Partner in Crime

Happy Birthday to my amazing friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I probably would have less gray hair from all the adventures and challenges she puts me up to. I'm not going to mention all the gray hair I got from decorating her sister's wedding and the hydrangea nightmare. In all serious I love that she thought enough of me and Cory to suggest us to her sister. It was a pretty great day.



She is up for any crafting challenge. She is the one who caused my chalk paint obsession. I love our late night or middle of play date crafting sessions. She is always up for a late night hot chocolate and dessert date after we get the kids down for girl talk or a pedicure.

While we have all sorts of fun and she is always up for an adventure and a vacation - she is the most caring and thoughtful people I know. I don't know a time when she hasn't offered to help me with something even when her plate is super full with two little ones. She loves my kids unconditionally and my kids adore her and her family.

I have said it before but I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a great friendship. I look forward to all our new adventures this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment