April 14, 2014

Child of the Week

This handsome boy is the student of the week - scratch that child of the week. I am so use to saying student and he has literally corrected me probably 50 times. I explained to him it's the same thing and he made the argument that it isn't. Perhaps we have another in the making. I love mad filling out his poster and hearing all his favorites along with what he wants to be when he grows up. For the past couple years he has wanted to be an astronaut. This year he added that he also wants to be Olaf the snowman from Frozen. He thought it was so funny to write that. Maybe he will be a comedian. 
No big surprise his favorite food is pizza and waffles. I love when I asked who his friends are he said Jack Metcho ( so adorable that he always his last name and claims he is his best friend), Wesley, Sean,  and his whole class. 
Mr. Caden you sure keep us on our toes. I'm so proud if you and love watching you grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment