April 16, 2014

Easter Parade

Today Caden and Emmeline got all dressed up and headed to school with their Easter hats. 
The kids marched in a sweet little parade, had a short sermon from Paster Vern, and followed up with some sweet songs. I'm not going to lie I was a little emotional. I realized this is the last year of all this fluffy fun stuff. Next year they hit the grind. 

After they were done singing the Easter bunny came and there were hundreds of eggs for them to find. The kids loved it. The Easter bunny was a real trooper hanging out in the sun. 
Luckily we have some connections with the Easter bunny and we were able to arrange a class photo and some pictures of the bunny with just our kids. 
Funniest moment of the day had to be when I asked Caden to take a picture of me with the Easter bunny. Next thing I know my child is turning the camera around on the phone and taking a picture of himself and the rest of us. Watch out I think my 5 year old just took his first #selfie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment