February 1, 2014

Family Photos

Today we set off for a mission impossible... capturing 10+ adults and 4 kids in family photos. My dear sweet friend Theressa was up for the mission and she was so flexible and relaxed. We were blessed with some beautiful weather. Unfortunately the beautiful weather caused for two of our locations to be booked, but we ended up with some great photos at the house and then at Andrew's Park. The kids and adults did great and were so patient. I have to admit it got a little crazy at the end and we were trying to hurry through the pictures at the end before the kids melted down. Adults were flying in and out and poses and I think some of the poses got at a little mixed up with kids in the wrong places or not in a photo or in a photo they didn't need to be in. Oh well! I'm sure there are some great ones in the 500 she took. And even if not we at least looked great!  The whole group looked fantastic in the navy, white, denim, and pops of coral. I am kind of in love with the color combination. My sister in law had the most perfect dress for it and I'm thinking I need to do a little shopping and add it to my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment