February 25, 2014

Preschool Registration

Today was the day where many grumpy moms and dads gave me the evil stink eye as I walked into the MPR showered, rested, and with a hot latte in hand. See last year Chris and I were in their shoes. The things we do for our children. Last year I camped out all day in the parking lot and Chris took the night shift all so we could get them into the coveted Monday, Wednesday, Friday A.M. class. This year I cruised in at 7:30 to get Jackson into the Tuesday/Thursday morning for the 3 year old class. I really didn't need to even go in since he has been on the waiting list since he was born, but since the siblings were in school this year I might as well take advantage of early registration. Oh Jackson, how can you be going to preschool next year? Mommy is going to be a mess and next year Mommy will be one of those grumpy moms from camping out in my car all day and night to get you a spot in the MWF class - but Jackson, my love, you are so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment