February 2, 2014

Super Sunday

Today is Super Bowl Sunday and being the great wife I am I sent my husband off to go watch the game in peace. So here I am at home with 3 kids who are going crazy because it  is finally raining!!! Praise the Lord! As much as I know we need the rain, it has been so nice and easy not to have it. Drop off and pick up at preschool as been a breeze, I've been able to go for morning walks, and I have been able to let the kids go outside and play. After one afternoon of being cooped up we busted out the jumpy house. Beads, playdoh, coloring, and legos only last for so long. With 3 young ones being stuck inside eventually leads to some craziness. So thankful we can put the jumpy house up and they can get some wiggles out. I am really feeling awful for my family back in Ohio that has had more snow days this year than you can imagine. Praying the snow will go away for them and some more rain will move our way.

Oh and how about those Seahawks??? I have to say I really didn't have one side I was pulling for. I love Peyton Manning, but who could not argue with Pete Carrol getting a win for Seattle. I would say it was a pretty exciting game, but that would be a lie. Way to go Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment