February 13, 2014

Knee deep

I have been slacking on my blogging, but I have been knee deep in wedding projects. Thanks to an awful update by Microsoft all my banner templates have disappeared. My new amazing Silhouette (which was my big Christmas gift this year) now is sitting idle waiting for them to fix the bug. Not going to lie  I'm starting to panic. This little bump in the road is making me like the cricut more.  I have been cutting, stringing, stenciling, and hot gluing like a crazy lady, but I still have a few big projects left . I have been so busy trying to get wedding signs and banners done for a friend in the evening. I guess I will take this opportunity to go to bed at a decent hour and give my vacuum a rest from cleaning up the awful burlap mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment