January 31, 2014

Tequila

Tonight we had a little early birthday dinner for my amazing Mama and the kids Nama. It was a fun and festive evening. We went with a Mexican theme. The kids were a little sad that I didn't get a pinata. The kids had a blast playing with their cousin Esther. It was so much fun to see Esther walk and crawl all around. Emmeline was in heaven with some special girl time with her Aunt Rachel. She hasn't stopped talking about playing the piano or getting to braid her aunt's hair. And now she asks me daily if she did 100 strokes while brushing her hair.

We were all a little spoiled by my brother's homemade margaritas. No store bought mix for him and unfortunately I don't own a juicer so he really had to work to get all that lime juice. Jon, I promise to have a juicer if you promise to make the drinks again. Even Grandma was drinking the margarita mix and Nama was doing shots of tequila!!! This could make for interesting family photos.
It was a fun and festive celebration for my amazing Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment