January 25, 2014

Celebrate

Today I was able to celebrate two AMAZING woman.
I started out at a beautiful celebration of life for a truly amazing woman. There was not a dry eye in the house. To hear her husband talk about her was touching. Her life is such a testament of how to live your life. She battled so many things and had such a great outlook on everything. I was blessed to know her and thankful for her love of young married couples and all the love her and her husband showed us.
After crying my eyes out and causing the biggest headache EVER I headed to celebrate a pretty amazing lady turning 40. My husband is still in shock and believes there must be a mistake! It was so much fun to meet so many of the ladies I hear about. The party was perfect from the food, drinks, the cake (Erin makes the best), music, and the fantastic weather. Such a fun evening with friends. And the best part we finally took a moment to snap a photo of the adults celebrating. I have a million pictures of my kids and their friends but rarely get one with me and my girls.
Thank you Cari for including me in your very special celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment