October 26, 2013

Pumpkins and Popcorn

Tonight we had our annual Pumpkins and Popcorn. We were blessed with some beautiful fall weather for pumpkin carving and movie night under the stars.  It was fun to have some new kids from preschool here and it was cute to see the little ones hanging  with the big kids watching the movie. There were some pretty yummy snacks thanks to all the talented mommies.  I am now addicted to what they call "apple crack". It was sooooo good - lets just say it all magically disappeared while I was cleaning up. I need to get that recipe.
I'm sad to report that I don't have any photos to post. =( I was super busy running around and chatting with some of the other moms that I didn't have a chance to snap a photo. I love fall, but I am already looking forward to warmer weather so we can start movie nights up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment