October 28, 2013

Bucket List

I am so excited to share that thanks to the help of a lot of people and a few helpful people at Pebble Beach we were able to mark one of my Dad's dreams come true. There had been several phone calls and emails in secret to make all this happen. We had a few options to get him on the course the day after Christmas, but after a lot of discussion about weather and health we decided October was best. So when I saw of all days TODAY it was forecasted to rain I was an emotional mess. I did something that I rarely do and called out to my Facebook friends for some prayers. And God is GOOD. Drizzle on the first hole and then I got a text that the rain held off until after he finished the 18th. I'm not sure that they were able to see the bag pipe performance at sunset due to the rain, but thank God he played with no rain. He had some special visitors during and after. Receiving all the pictures made all the stress worth it and made my heart so happy. What a perfect day! 
Here are some pictures from their special day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment