October 12, 2013

Homecoming

 The twins and I were lucky enough to catch the rally in the afternoon where we were so excited to see a few special people. They were so excited to see Aunt Rachel and baby Esther that they could have cared less about the floats. Later that evening I braved the crowds and took all 3 kids to homecoming. They have been doing such a good job sitting in the stands watching the games. I definetly pack a small - scratch that large bag of snacks and activities to occupy them. 
The older two have gotten really good at when the ball is in front or beat us that watch and when it is far down the field they color, play on the phone, or snack. 
The snacks and batteries last until halftime - thank goodness and then we just watched in awe. Vaca High knows how to do homecoming! The floats were awesome and the fireworks were AMAZING!!!

 After the fireworks we headed to the van that I felt like was parked all the way in the 87. By halftime my early to bed kids are crumbling. I was worried about 3 kids all wanting to be carried and 1 mama but they did it. So proud of them. And so thankful for all the fun memories my kids are making on Friday nights. They already bleed black and orange and are all about Go Dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment