June 19, 2012

Updates

I thought I would post a few updates and follow ups to past posts.
1. The stripping worked great. (this cracks me up every time) Who would have known a little bit of blue Dawn, A TON of rinsing, and some sun that they would be good as new?
2. I think we found some food that Caden enjoys. We found he loves sausage, hot dogs, salami, watermelon, strawberries, French fries, chips, and his favorite - OREOS. Doesn't his menu sound delightful...YUCK!
I have even gotten a little creative. The doctor wants him eating high fat ice cream daily. Sounds horrible, right??? Caden is not a huge fan of this so I have started melting ice cream and mixing it into his milk. Pretty Sneaky I thought.
3. Dinner time rules out the window. Now that he have found food he will eat the trick is to keep him at the table. I have abandoned the no television during dinner to letting him watch t.v. and play on the IPad.
It is going to be a painful experience when the boy goes back to a normal diet and rules. I will save that to post football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment