June 9, 2012

Hot Dog

I survived the last week of school. It is always such a busy and emotional week. Even just teaching half the week the week is OVERWHELMING. my poor kids suffered this week. I am pretty sure I will not win any mother of the year awards with how much processed meat they ate in one week. The poor kids had hot dogs to eat at our house. It is rare, but I was craving one. Thursday my parents had the kids stay for dinner so I could finish stuff up at school. My parents didn't know what we had the night before and made them hot dogs. And then tonight we went to a Going Away party for my cousin and wouldn't you know it they were serving burgers and dogs. Yep, pretty sure no awards for me.
Awww... Now that school is done I can relax and get back to cooking dinner.
Oh and here is a comical picture of my troops with my cousin. So proud of him. Last year he got married and this year he is off to Homeland Security Training in Georgia. I am gonna miss him, but I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment