June 17, 2012

Passengers, Prepare For Take Off

Today the kids had an extra special treat. We were able to meet up with my brother at the Nut Tree Airport to see his airplane. The kids and adults thought it was very cool.
Caden was in LOVE with all the gadgets, dials, knobs, and especially the steering controls. It was pretty fun watching him try to analyze and figure out how if he moved something it made the wings move. I am sure there are much more technical terms and words that my brother could better explain. I will just say it was PRECIOUS.
Emmeline enjoyed the headset and talking it and she was the first brave one to go for a lap around the Tarmac. Of course Caden couldn't have his sister do something and he not, so Uncle Jon took him for a spin. I have to say on his lap I got a tad nervous as they kind of looked like they were really approaching to take off.
It was an extra special treat and next time he flies up I am hoping to go up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment