June 29, 2012

Friday Night Movie

Daddy started a new tradition of movie night on Fridays. It is the only weeknight that Dad is home for bedtime so it is a special treat. It is cute, the kids look at the calendar and realize now when it is Friday. The deal is they get to sleep in the office and watch a movie. To avoid fights - Dad picks the movie. About an hour after the movie they normally get moved back to their own beds because they can't stop giggling... I secretly love that sound.
I am already trying to game plan how I am going to handle our new tradition because in 62 days and 20 hours it will be FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. I have my countdown running and I am anxious to be back out at the stadium.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! buy dvd gotham season 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. buy dvd the originals season 4

    ReplyDelete