June 13, 2012

Cross one of the list

Tonight we tackled one of our bucket list items and headed to Davis. We met up with our little buddies Noah and Wesley at the Davis Farmers Market. The kids and I LOVED IT. It was so much fun to see all the interesting fruits and veggies. The kids were in love with the kettle corn, lemonade, and the balloon lady who seemed to be everywhere. I was in awe of the wine, flowers, and food. We indulged ourselves with corn dogs for dinner. I know I think we are on day 5 of processed meats for dinner - GROSS, but it was so GOOD. Next week I am back to being a football widow. Looks like I will have to find some other poor soul to help me drag my kids thru the market.
Here is a picture of our cuties. We are minus our buddy Noah, who was with his Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment