June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the BEST


He is one amazing Dad. He does so much for them and sacrifices a lot so I can stay home part time with them. (It is not easy being a football coach and not having ESPN, but he deals with the sacrifice.)

I feel very blessed that I was able to grow up with such a wonderful Dad that encouraged and supported me the way that he did. He taught me the important lessons in life about hard work. He was there to hold my hand when I needed it, but most importantly he taught me to be a strong and independent young lady.

I love that Chris and I were surrounded by such wonderful Dads growing up and now our kids get to spend a ton of time with their Papa's.
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, to our Dads, and Great Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment