August 31, 2015

Last first day of preschool



I realized today was the last first day of preschool for us. How can that be! Next year Jack will be in school 5 days a week!!! Today he was so excited to go in the big 4 year old room and he was super excited that he gets to bring snack in his lunch box. This year there are 3 Jacksons in the class. One spelled with an x and one spelled the same way. And it just so happens that the other Jackson has the exact same firetruck lunch box. What are the chances of that?!?! I'm taking bets on how soon Jackson starts going by Jack. Today we were practicing his name and he asked how many letters are in Jack? 
So proud of my big boy. He walked right in to class with no tears or fears. I'm sure going to miss my coffee and shopping buddy on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, but I'm thankful I get one more year of morning trips for coffee, Target, and library trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Crazy to think next year I'll have all 3 of my kids at Alamo!

No comments:

Post a Comment