August 14, 2015

First Grade

Today my babies head back to school!!!! They both had a small case of the jitters last night and Mommy had a BIG case. I think I know too much about situations that could arise that wanted to prep them and may have really just planted ideas in their heads. We practiced eating out of our lunch box, organizing their folder, rules on the playground, and lots about about bathroom etiquette. 
The kids were in great moods in the morning and I was able to snap some pics. 
Emmeline 
Age 7
First Grade - Mrs. Colombani 
When I grow up I want to be a swim coach. 
Caden Jonathon
Age 7 
First Grade Mrs. Colombani 
When I grow up I want to be a baseball player. 

Off to school they went. They were so exited to see their friends and new teacher.
I picked them up at the end of the day and they came out all smiles. So thankful they had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment