July 3, 2015

Mt Everest

Last week at our VBS the kids studied creation and had a Jurassic Park theme with lots of dinosaurs. They studied creation and dove into the scripture debunking evolution. It was awesome!!! This week the kids "climbed" Mt. Everest at VBS. They learned all about "holding on" to God and his word in all situations. The kids loved it!!!  I missed not working this one, but it was sweet to come at the end and hear a recap of what they learned and see them rocking out. I'm not going to lie I think I teared up every night watching them sing their hearts out and give me a recap of what they learned. Sweet Caden would do every hand motion and sing his heart out and Jack and Em were always up on the stage. I pray that they keep the messages they learned the past two weeks in their heart. When things get hard I pray they remember who and what they can hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment