October 7, 2014

Life is Precious

Tonight I write with a heavy heart and so many questions as to why? I know God has a perfect plan, but when life seems to be taken so soon or so fast it is hard to understand. I started the day finding out about a young man who was trying to turn things around was murdered and end the day finding out that my cousin's best friend is battling pancreatic cancer. He has a 18 month old little boy -  I break down crying just thinking about what his family must be feeling and dealing with. What can you say to him and how can you comfort him? How angry he must be? How angry  I am that there still isn't a cure for cancer. I have said it before, but how can we send a man to the moon, create a pill that has video camera in it, but still no cure?I have no words for what they must be dealing and I will not even pretend to say that I could find the right words to say to them. Yes, I am praying for them. I am sure at this stage they are angry and don't want to hear that. I pray for time - precious time, for peace, for his doctors, his family, his sweet baby boy who can't understand all of this, and comfort. I pray that he can take this time and enjoy his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment