October 21, 2014

Eatting Us Out of House and Home

I can no longer go to In n Out and order a cheap meal of 3 burgers, 1 grilled cheese, and 1 french fry for our family of 5. The other day I was out getting donations for the famous Harvest Festival Basket ( I feel awful going in asking for donations with out buying something sooo...Thank Krispy Kreme, Baskin Robbins, Jungle Yogurt, In n Out, Stars Bowling Alley, and Brenden the basket looks awesome but I put on 10 pounds.) Getting back to my original post, I took the kids with me for a special dinner/ask for a donation and they each wanted to order their own burger. I went along with it thinking they won't finish it and frightfully they each finished their own and were still hungry.
The night before we had steak and I kid you not Emmeline finished her's, part of mine, and her Daddy's. I'm sure she is making Uncle Gabe proud! I am going to dread when I have 3 teenagers in the house all eating. I think we better start saving now just for a food fund for them and fund for a  sub zero refrigerator to hold all the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment