October 9, 2014

My Baby Bump

The conversation on the way to school made me want to cry and then go get a gym membership. Okay, honestly it went like this... First a look of disbelief, then a few tears, then I wanted to head to Krispy Kreme to make me feel better, and then to sign up for a gym membership. So getting back to the exciting conversation in the car - the twins wanted to know when I was having the baby. I quickly corrected them that Aunt Rachel is having a baby in March. They then proceeded to tell me that's not what they asked. They wanted to know about the BABY IN MY TUMMY. Yikes! Unless they know something I dont know, it is time for me to get back into some kind of exercise routine or be like Jennifer Garner and rock my bump with pride. 
The kids were heartbroken when I told them for the 100th time there was no baby. They begged and pleated their case for a new sister. They think it would be the best thing  - they say that now and I'm sure they would change their tune with the crying and stinky diapers that come along with the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment