May 3, 2013

Confession

I have a confession- I am having an affair with paint. I have been neglecting my blog because I can't stop painting things. It is tricky fitting it all in, but once the kids go down I have a few hours before I am just too exhausted. I finished the coffee table and end tables and have now moved on to the entertainment center. The husband and I can not agree on the entertainment center. He has given the color several names which resulted in me breaking out a new color and adding a wash. Looks like I will be finishing it up with a coat of wax tomorrow night.
Hard to believe that while I was having my affair that it is now May. The countdown is on at school. Eager for summer so I can spend some extra time with my kiddos and get some extra projects done.
Here is a sneak peek of the end tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment