May 22, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

I was so excited about the gender reveal party that I realized I forgot to write about our fun afternoon. My mom bought tickets for the kids and I to see Alice in Wonderland. We were all extra excited and Emmeline was thrilled since she just saw Grease.
When we got there I realized it was a ballet and not a musical. I opted not to tell the kids to see how they would do. Emmeline was in heaven and I am seeing lots of vey expensive ballet lessons on our future and Caden on the other hand looked at me oddly after about 10 minutes. He kept asking why are they not talking? It was a long hour for him.
I love that they are older now and I can take them to events like this. I am so thankful to all the ballets, musicals, concerts, and museums that my parents took me to growing up. I am looking forward to doing the same with our kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment