May 5, 2013

Pizza Party

Tonight we
went to my Aunt and Uncle's for a pizza dinner. It was so exciting to go over for dinner and see my cousin JD and Rachele. We miss them so much now that they live in Arizona. We also had another special visitor. Sweet baby Esther was there and she was adorable and so sweet. Jackson was not thrilled to be sharing his mommy when I was holding her, but Emmeline couldn't get enough of her. She is so in love with her cousin. She loved her little toes and fingers. She was so good with her until she started to get up when the baby was still on her lap. Thank goodness we were inside and Esther landed on the couch - YIKES! Watching Emmeline with her makes me that the twins are the perfect age to have another. But I am pretty sure the girls are out voted and the boys would not agree. I guess I will have to be happy with spoiling and getting my baby fix from my sweet niece and baby DeTar that will be here so soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment