August 7, 2012

Ten inches lighter

I have to start this post with saying I have the MOST AMAZING husband ever. During his birthday week he surprised me with a day at the beauty shop. He spend weeks with a special, sneaky friend orchestrating the whole thing. I had the works high lights and low lights and TEN inches taken off. I was so excited for the big cut and for color (it had been over a year).
Over a year ago a good friend was dealing with the fight of her life and now another dear friend is going through the same thing. It is an awful and helpless feeling knowing what your friends are having to deal with. And just last week a friend shaved her head because it is falling out. I wish I could do more than, pray, and walk in relays. Today I was able to cut off A LOT of hair and mail it so someone would get a beautiful new wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment