August 16, 2012

Curve balls

The past few weeks have proven to be some of the hardest of my life. I feel like I am getting pretty good at hitting the curve ball and I have had quite a lot thrown at me lately. I am feeling better now that we have some game plans put in place. This week we should know more and be able to figure out some plans for my Dad.
 I have to say I am so thankful and grateful to all of my friends and family who have helped me get through these past couple weeks. I  am feeling better about going back to work full time. My team at work is AMAZING and have been so helpful. The kids have been so great about Mommy going back to work. Emmeline is excited about packing her lunchbox and can not wait to find out where she is going in the morning. The boys are still not as excited, but love when they find out they get to go to Grandma's, Nonie's, or on extra special days Aunt Tiffi's.
It is hard at times to understand all these curve balls that are getting thrown at me all at once, but I have to believe there is a reason and I will be stronger for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment