August 4, 2012

Night at the ballpark

The boys took to the ballpark to finish our summer bucket list.
I was a little nervous sending them off alone. I packed snacks, water, sweatshirts, and a blanket hoping they would be used. Watching the game from home, it was a good thing I did. They had rain, thunder, and lightning - what a wacky August night.
I was eager to hear all about how Caden did. I imagined in my head that he would be so tired that Daddy would have to carry him to the car and he would fall asleep on the ride home. To my surprise in walked a wide eyed little guy at 11:15 pm!!!! He was so excited and soooo cute. He told me all about the pizza, popcorn, cookies, french fries, and lemonade he had and then told me all about the fireworks. Dad took some precious photos of the night.
As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out. What a fun night at the ballpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment