August 17, 2012

Mrs. Santa Claus

I did it, I made it through my first week in kindergarten. I had forgotten how little and cute they can be. It is going to be a long year with some of the kiddos, but it will be exciting at the end to see the growth.
The past couple days in class I kept hearing the kids saying Santa Claus. I thought it was rather odd that the kids were talking about him in August and then I heard it again paired with Mrs. It turns out Mrs. Santopadre is tricky for kindergarteners and they weren't talking about Santa they were calling me. I guess my name this year is Mrs. Santa Claus. The news of my new name spread like wildfire on campus and I am now known as Mrs. Santa Claus by everyone. I am sure it is the first of many things I will hear this school year that will make me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment