July 27, 2012

Opening Ceremony

I have been counting down the days for the opening ceremony and the start of the Olympics. I realized during the Olympic trials that I missed out on the last Olympics. We had our hands full with a couple cuties that decided to make their appearance early. Spending our days and nights in the NICU meant we got Olympic updates from the day old newspapers and the from the nurses that were coming in for shift change. It is still hard to think that it has been four years since we were spending our days and nights in the NICU.
Yay,  for the timing of the opening ceremony and the start of the games.  It will keep me company as I am going to be up late finishing the decorations for the BIG Candy Land party. All I have to say is thank goodness for coffee and painter's tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment